- This relay module is 5V active low, comes with a remote controllers.
- The 1 channel 5V Relay Module is level triggered, and suitable for IO port output.
- It is a 1-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- The output contact rating: 250VAC-10A 125VAC-10A Â30VDC-10A 28VDC-10A, which can drive the most of household appliances or industrial control.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- With the LED indicator light (For Connection, disconnection)
- The Relay has normally closed contact and normally open contact.
- With the relay coil absorber diode protection
- Active-low signal input, VCC, GND power supply input terminal.
- Adopts the opto-isolator, safe and reliable, high anti-interference.
- With compact portable design for easy carry.
APPLICATIONS: Support all MCU control, industrial circle, PLC control, household appliances control, smart home control, etc.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Control distance: 8m
- The Relay Board has the 3mm screw holes for easy installation.
- Relay Module interfaces: VIN + Positive pole 5V, GND Negative electrode; the middle port of the three ports is Community port, the other two ports are normally open port and normal close port (the front end circuit of the relay output and input is insulative).
- Color: Blue (Relay Module), Black (Remote Controller)
- Main item size: 5.0 * 2.0 * 1.8cm / 1.97 * 0.79 / 0.28in (Relay Module), 8.5 * 4.0 * 0.7cm / 3.35 * 1.57 *0.28in (Remote Controller)
- Main item weight: 15g / 0.53oz (Relay Module); 14g / 0.5oz (Remote Controller)
- Package size: 11.5 * 7.5 * 3.0cm / 4.53 * 2.95 * 1.18in
- Package weight: 33g / 1.17oz
- 1 * 5V 1 channel Relay Module
- 1 * Remote Controller